Designed for adults with special needs
Social Integration Services (SIS)
We follow the Social Integration Services Program (SIS) set by the Ministry of Education (MEES) which is designed for adults experiencing adjustment difficulties of a psychological, intellectual, social or physical nature. The program is distinctively designed to help the student acquire the necessary skills to be able to integrate and participate in society to their fullest potential.
The program of study associated with this service is designed to help adult learners identify a social participation project and to rapidly increase their level of autonomy as they carry out their project. The success of the adult learners depends on their own commitment and that of staff members and partners who support the implementation of a realistic project and the ability of the adult learners to use their learning in their own immediate environment.
Socio-Vocational Integration Services (SVIS)
The Socio-Vocational Integration Services (SVIS) program allows students to acquire the skills and support while transitioning from a school context to a job training. This instructional service is a response to the need to diversify the training offered to adults who wish to enter the labour market, remain employed or pursue an education.
It enables adults to create a career plan, development sociovocational skills, acquire professional competencies, and learn to plan and organize their job search. It offers adults the opportunity to adopt a process to update or develop skills in order to face the challenges associated with new workplace realities.
- To provide each student with the opportunity to learn in a stimulating environment
- To evaluate needs and develop goals while respecting their interests
- To support the student’s participation in the community
- To encourage the student’s autonomy
- To work in partnership with families, CISSS and CIUSSS
Times of Class
|Day Class:||Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm|
|Session:||September to June|
|Please call 514-721-0120|
- VALID Medicare Card (not expired)
- ONE of the following legal documents below:
- If you were born in Quebec, the LONG form birth certificate
- If you were born in another province, the birth certificate issued by the province
If you were born outside Canada, a PASSPORT (Canadian or from your country) and ONE of the following documents:
- Canadian Citizenship card or Canadian Certificate
- VALID Permanent Resident card (not expired)
- VALID Confirmation of Permanent Residency (IMM5292, IMM5688, IMM1000) (not expired)
- VALID Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) category RA or R8 (not expired)