Obtain your high school diploma with us
The Diversified Basic Education (DBE) program is an adaptation for adult learners of the Québec Education Program, Secondary Cycle Two, for the youth sector.
Thus, the subject areas, broad areas of learning and cross-curricular competencies in both programs are the same. However, in order to meet the specific needs of adult learners, the division into courses is different and some programs of study are found only in adult education.
Our Centre offers a complete range of traditionally taught and individualized academic courses leading to a Secondary School diploma (SSD).
We also offer pre-requisite courses that students need in order to enroll in a vocational program or CEGEP.
Mathematics (Sec 1-5), English (Sec 1-5), French (Sec 1-5), History of Quebec and Canada, Science and Technology, Physics, Chemistry, and Options classes
Students who have studied in Quebec will have their transcripts evaluated by our Academic Advisor. Once the assessment is complete the student will know exactly what they require in order to graduate, go to CEGEP or to enroll in a vocational centre. Students who have not previously studied in Quebec are given placement tests and are interviewed in order to properly assess which program best meets their needs.
|➣ Term 1:||August 27, 2021 to December 3, 2021|
|➣ Term 2:||December 6, 2021 to March 25, 2022|
|➣ Term 3:||March 28, 2022 to June 30, 2022|
Times of Class
|Day Class:||Monday to Friday from 8:20 am to 3:20 pm|
Cost of Program (Non Refundable)
Registration Dates for Term 2
|Start November 1st, 2021||by appointment 514-721-0120
(please call 514-721-0120 for an appointment)
- VALID Medicare Card (not expired)
- ONE of the following legal documents below:
- If you were born in Quebec, the LONG form birth certificate
- If you were born in another province, the birth certificate issued by the province
If you were born outside Canada, your PASSPORT (Canadian or from your country) and ONE of the following documents:
- Canadian Citizenship card or Canadian Certificate
- VALID Permanent Resident card (not expired)
- VALID Confirmation of Permanent Residency (IMM5292, IMM5688, IMM1000) (not expired)
- VALID Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) category RA or R8 (not expired)
- Passport sized photo
- Your latest transcript/record of marks (* if you have no record of High School level courses from an English High School in Canada and you want to register in our High School program, you need a placement test before registering.)
- You must be 16 years old as of June 30, of the current year
- Parent to accompany any student under 18 years old.